Erorr while creating unittest

Oct 1, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Hi,

I am trying to create a unittest for my WCF Service where I am facing an issue while using the below command line "“C:\Program Files\WcfUnit\WcfUnit.exe” CompileTimeScenario "E:\Sample Projects\TestGatewayClient\TestGatewayClient\TestGatewayClient\compile_time_proxy.svclog" SampleConfig.xml". The error is "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." My service is hosted in a different server and is SSL enabled. There are some certificates errors while using SVCUTIL so i added as a ServiceReference to a windows application. Could anybody please help me out to overcome this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhaskar.

Coordinator
Oct 1, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Does the error come with a call stack or is it a problem with your command line? If there is a call stack please share it.

Thanks

Rob

Oct 1, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Edited Oct 1, 2010 at 11:21 AM

No rob, the error comes while executing commnad line.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Coordinator
Oct 1, 2010 at 11:29 AM

It could be quotation marks if you have copied and pasted the command line from a word document. Have you tried retyping the quotation marks or typing out the entire command line in full without cutting and pasting it from somewhere else?

Regards

Rob

Oct 1, 2010 at 11:59 AM
Edited Oct 1, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Yes Rob you are right, it was issue with quotation marks thank you. Now everything is working fine.

Regards,

Bhaskar.