This is an interim bug-fix release with some partially implemented new features. This release is not fully tested so please be aware of this if you try to use this release. Here is a rough list of the changes:
- Class derived from a generic collection now handled.
- Streams handled on data contracts and message contracts.
- Allow tool to continue running even if it fails to find a method in the referenced assemblies.
- Now handles out and ref parameters too.
- Timed comments (command line only - see usage document for instructions)
- Derived types using KnownType attribute.
- Fixed bug where array elements were assigned sub classes of the element type.
- Fixed bug with certain types (e.g. DateTime) used as type parameters in generic collections and dictionaries.